Jitterbugs Sleepover 2017
Event Date: 29 September 2017
• The event takes place from 18:30 on Friday 29th September to 10:30 on Saturday 30th September 2017
• Initially this sleepover is for BEAVER SCOUTS ONLY
• A checking in/out system will take place and will open at 18:30 on Friday and 10.00 on Saturday.
• At minimum of 1 adult per group attending will be required to be on site before check in opens
• We have exclusive use of the Jitterbugs Party World.
• Parents will not be permitted entrance to Jitterbugs Party World.
• We require a list by 1st September 2017 of all attending along with any additional needs, allergies & the groups meal requirements.
• Transport to be organised via groups, with either parents transporting Beavers themselves or groups arranging for transport.
• We will require an emergency contact number for each child at Check in.
• Please ask parents to be patient as we will be booking in up to 100 young people
• The cost of the event is £25 per Beaver Scout. (Adults are free of charge at a ratio of 1 to 6 Beaver Scouts, all other adults will be £5)
• Bookings will be accepted on receipt of £10 per person deposit with £15 to be paid by 1st September 2017.
• Al Places booked must be paid for
• Unfortunately no booking can be accepted after 1st September 2017
District Commissioner – Sandwell